I cannot believe your parents actually let those in the house. Small steps...next ask for a cat, then a dog, then work your way up to the horse. Anyway try updated your blog more than once every 3 months!
Oh how fun. Now who gets to clean up after them? What fun to have new family members. You guys are growing up so fast. It is really fun to see all your pictures. We love living in St. George, and I think if I remember right you have family that still lives here right? anyhow if you ever are in town we need to get together.
Just heard the good news that we're related through a really crooked, jagged, and twisted family tree plus a few marriages! Small world! We'll have to try to connect this summer or fall. I heard you have a sweet boat. ;) My wife has a blog at joyalfamily.blogspot.com. My email is jeremyjoyal@gmail.com.
5 comments:
are those for the girls or for steve?
It's about time you update your blog! I can't believe my brother gave in and has pets! When is the second coming???
I cannot believe your parents actually let those in the house. Small steps...next ask for a cat, then a dog, then work your way up to the horse. Anyway try updated your blog more than once every 3 months!
Oh how fun. Now who gets to clean up after them? What fun to have new family members. You guys are growing up so fast. It is really fun to see all your pictures. We love living in St. George, and I think if I remember right you have family that still lives here right? anyhow if you ever are in town we need to get together.
Just heard the good news that we're related through a really crooked, jagged, and twisted family tree plus a few marriages! Small world! We'll have to try to connect this summer or fall. I heard you have a sweet boat. ;) My wife has a blog at joyalfamily.blogspot.com. My email is jeremyjoyal@gmail.com.
Post a Comment